Do you ever get into a bit of a kerfuffle when you can’t think of a blog post idea? Or perhaps not feeling as creative as usual? I know when this happens, I lose the interest to write a post and switch off my laptop completely hahah. So I thought why not write a blog post giving out some ideas for future posts, for when you do find yourself in that bit of a pinch.
Here are 10 blog post ideas which you can write and try out on your non-creative days. There are a variety of fun ones and some everyday, generic blog posts.
1) Your current favourite skincare routine
2) Write a weeklong series
3) Your wish list (whether it may be birthday, future or current month)
4) A list of your firsts
5) A day in the life of…
6) Create an advice column
7) Write a letter
8) Share your current playlist
9) List people you’re glad to have connected with on the blogosphere
10) Your most used phone apps
Thank you for reading today’s post and if any of the ideas inspired you then do let me know in the comments below, or send a link of your post (I’d love to read it).
Melanin Talks x